The Countdown method of fishing first introduced by this lure has become a standard presentation of knowledgeable anglers. The slow sinking, control-depth method enables you to put this lure exactly in the feeding zone of suspended fish or just above weed tops or bottom structures for deeper feeders. Of course the balanced action can be trolled or casted and retrieved in the usual manner. The Rapala Countdown has proven itself especially effective for salmon, large trout, zander, perch and chub.
- Made from premium balsa wood construction.
- Controlled Depth Sinking Rate.
- Premium VMC Black Nickel Treble Hooks.
- Hand tuned & tank tested for perfection.
- Slow and seductive 'rolling' action.