The Metal Witch 685SF is the heaviest of the Palms slowfall series of rods, capable of working jigs between 180-230g (Fall Max 400g)
Making it ideal for deep water and tackling large fish.
- Designed for Slow Jigging
- NanoAlloy “R” blank for extra elasticity and sensitivity.
- X” Carbonology wrappings prevent the blank twisting.
- Detachable handle for easy transport & storage.
- Fuji stainless steel K guides
- Incredibly light, work jigs effortlessly and a joy to use
The SF series of rods are specially designed for slow Jigging. Constructed with detachable handle and a quality NanoAlloy “R” blank for extra elasticity and sensitivity. “X” Carbonology wrappings prevent the rod twisting when fighting large fish, whilst increasing torque and overall toughness. Like all the Quest “a” rods they are incredibly light, work jigs effortlessly and a joy to use.
The new Metalwitch Quest "a" rods are beautifully finished using Fuji stainless steel k guides and reel seats and now includes a rod protector to stop damage to the blank, when placed in rod tube holders on the boat.