New stock 20-10-2020
If you're looking for a reel for fishing in the surf on longer rods or afloat on a kyak the Penn Slammer III will take some beating.
- Super tough Saltwater fixed spool.
- Full metal body, sideplate and roto.
- Fully IPX6 sealed saltwater proof body and spool design
- Tough CNC gear technology.
- 7+1 stainless bearing system.
- Optional ‘soft grip’ handle knob included.
A true saltwater fixed spool reel it's designed specifically for heavy duty styles of fishing from shore or on boats and is built using a highly durable, full metal body, side plate and rotor. The IPX6 sealed body and spool design ensures water stays out the gear box and the drag system for enhanced durability and life span.
The Sealed Slammer drag system utilises Penn’s proprietary Dura- Drag material to give improved durability and the 6 + 1 stainless steel bearing system provides smooth performance every time.
With the computer-controlled CNC gear technology system, the precision brass main, pinion and oscillation gears are individually machined for exact tolerances to provide the smoothest operation.